Language settings

Andy Fuchs andy at foxwerk.de
Mon Feb 7 21:57:51 CST 2005

Hi guys,

2 problems:
-----------
1)
I can't switch my text-fields i.e. to 'Turkish'... other languages work (ie.
'Hungarian'). Any idea?

MacOS X 10.3.7 - Valentina 1.11

2)

What's the best way to import

(which is ISOLatin5) into a VDB via Realbasic 5.5?

I first must parse the XML, but RB throws an error, if I try to use
Encodings.ISOLatin5 (as soon as it detects an ASCII value > 127). So I
converted the TextInputStream to UTF-8, but now it seems, I can't convert
back to ISOLatin5 (because I can't set Valentina's language setting to an
appropriate equivalent i.e. 'Turkish' (see above))

Any Ideas welcome...

andy fuchs