HOW TO: drag item to listbox COLUMN? ** Bug in the DropLeft?

erne ernestogiannotta at tiscalinet.it
Tue Feb 1 01:36:55 CST 2005

Hi Ruslan,

On 31 gen 2005, at 11:12, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> I have a listbox with N columns.
> N - can change at runtime.
>

> I need drag item from other listbox to the first listbox.
> I need EXACTLY know on which column I have drop object.
>
> I guess I should use for this obj.DropLeft.

maybe this is just a good intention for some future more decent native
RB drag&drop support

I got a pure RB Listbox class that simulate a correct handling of drops
it's posted at http://coolrunnings.0catch.com/

but currently I rely on the infinitely useful MBS plugin
it has cool dragtracker classes, a little tricky to use
but made me possible to build a listbox that is able to highlight the
cell where a dragitem is being dragged and even scroll if it's dragged
to its boundaries

HTH

Cool Runnings,
Erne.