[OT] Happy New Year to ALL !

Ed Kleban Ed at Kleban.com
Sat Dec 31 15:10:11 CST 2005

On 12/31/05 2:18 PM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Paradigma team wish Happy New Year to all !!!
>
> Let new Year bring to all your many nice moments, implementations of dreams,
> new creative ideas, happy eyes of your children and lovers!

Thanks Ruslan

You realize of course that your best wishes for "new creative ideas, and
implementation of dreams" by us is going to end up requiring a heck of a lot
more grief, confusion, and hard work on your team in 2006, right?

But then I don't suppose either you or us would have it any other way.

Best wishes to the Paragigma team for a great 2006.  If it's just half as
fun as the last few months of 2005 have been using Valentina, I'm sure we'll
both have a ball!

--Ed