Won't Run Second Time

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Dec 30 00:45:44 CST 2005

On 12/30/05 12:24 AM, "Chuck Pelto" <cbpelto at pcisys.net> wrote:

> As I said earlier, if the app creates a new database, because there
> is not one already in the folder with it, things work just fine. I
> can add/update/delete records in the database. I can confirm this, as
> far as the data is concerned, because the fields are populated when I
> look at the database file using VStudio. Looking at the values for
> the database and the tables, I see valid values for them after the
> Open() function is completed.
>
> However, if I quit and go back into the application and it opens the
> existing database, I can't access the data therein. All of the tables
> have 'nil' values for them, as Iook at the variables, after the Open
> () function is completed.

Chuck, if you cannot find problem, then you can send your project to us.
We will check it

> I'm in a quandry as to why this is happening. It would seem to me
> that if the database worked fine once, it should work fine again
> afterwards.

DO YOU CLOSE database in your app, when open it in Vstudio ?

MAC OS X have danger problem:

    you can open the same file always by any app.
    this have come to linux.

So you MUST close db in one app before open it in another.

Are you doing this ?