Won't Run Second Time

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Thu Dec 29 13:12:23 CST 2005

On Dec 29, 2005, at 12:48 PM, Ed Kleban wrote:

> What examples are you looking at?  Are you using the Classes way or
> the API
> way or SQL way or some other way.
>
> And who invented this "way" terminology in the first place?  No, don't
> answer that one.  I think I already know who the way meister is.  ;-)

Interesting question. I asked Ruslan a while back if there was more
than one 'way' to build the database structure. His reply indicated
there was only ONE way to build it. However, looking at the various
'examples', there seems to be more than one 'way' to build the
structure of the database. For example, there's the example of Single
Table, which I'm using. Then there is the example in the tutorial,
which is a completely different 'way'.

The impression I got from Ruslan's answer was that the various 'ways'
related to ways one could access the data once the database was
established.

Ruslan,

We need BETTER and more thoroughly described examples. I've asked
this on numerous occasions, but I get the distinct impression my
requests to improve this system are falling on deaf ears.

Regards,

Chuck