FindValue return values

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Dec 21 09:27:56 CST 2005

On 12/21/05 5:08 AM, "Ed Kleban" <Ed at Kleban.com> wrote:

> Well, the code check I put in to validate this just produced a counter
> example proving that this is not in fact the case.
>
> So... what should I conclude?  Is this a bug in Valentina?

Ed,

Another advice. V4RB have a lots of examples.
We have examples for sets also.

So you can take example, and correct 1-2 lines to get search similar to you.

Then you can EASY and CLEAR show us how to reproduce problem.

MAY BE you will find that you cannot reproduce in example, so this means bug
can be in your code.