Vcomponents in Mach-O Package

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Dec 20 17:10:48 CST 2005

On 12/20/05 4:45 PM, "Dave Addey" <listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there any way to get the Vcomponents recognised if they live in a folder
> in my RB Mach-O bundle?  I¹ve read on the lists that some people have this
> working for PEF bundles, but I have a Mach-O Package and I¹ve not heard
> anyone get it working yet.
>
> I already copy several custom files into the Mach-O package after compile,
> so I¹m happy to do this for Vcomponents too.  But no matter where I put
> them, the application won¹t find them on launch.
>
> I really, really hope that there¹s a workaround for this ­ there¹s no way I
> can ship my application with an installer to put them in CFMSupport, and I¹m
> not having 12 files / folders with shlb names in the same folder as my
> application.  Please tell me there¹s a solution!  This is a make or break
> feature for me.
>
> Using V4RB 2.0.5, RB 5.5.5, Mac OS 10.4.3, Mach-O compile only, local
> database only

Dave,

Probably you have miss thread with subject
    Re: [V4RB]  Vcomponents in package. Solution ? - YES !!!

This is one letters. Rest you can find in archive of list.

----------------------------
Aha, so easy !!!

* I have download this App Bundler application.

* then compile some V4RB example as PEF application

* start App Bundler,

    - point compiled app
    - point required files from VComponents and set for them destination
            /Contents/MacOS

    - point where to build result package

    - press BUILD BUNDLE button.

    DONE.

Now we get MODERN Apple Style Package Example.app
And it works!