Building VBinaryLink subclass in RB

Ed Kleban Ed at Kleban.com
Thu Dec 15 09:02:33 CST 2005

On 12/15/05 4:41 AM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

> On 12/15/05 2:59 AM, "Ed Kleban" <Ed at Kleban.com> wrote:
>
>>> You cannot ASSIGN to that properties.
>>> I think they are marked in docs as r/o  READ ONLY.
>>>

>> They are not marked that way on page 164 of my document, which is the only
>> reference I can find.
>
> Ed,
>
> I have check docs and ...
>
> Why you think you could assign to this
>
>     link.Table(i) = t1
>
> ???

Mental deficiency?  Clearly a case of brain damage on my part.

Yeah, the reason is that when I first reported this I had not seen this
entry for Table as a method on page 164 until you had pointed it out to me
later.  I had only seen it as a name listed by autocomplete.  And I didn't
think to check it in context again when I saw it and wrote the note above.

Thanks for cluing me in .