[V4RB] Vcomponents in package. Solution ? - YES !!!

Thierry Nauze ohmitou at wanadoo.fr
Tue Dec 13 20:06:33 CST 2005

Le 13 déc. 05 à 19:59, jda a écrit :

>> Thanks to Thomas Reed for writing such a valuable tool :)
>> It is really great and it comes with sources as well (RB Project)
>> so anybody can customize it for its own needs.
>>

> I tried this with my app, and it worked, too. Magic! Thanks, Stan.
>
> But Ruslan, it still looks like Valentina defaults to the
> VComponents folder, not the individual elements in the bundle.
> There is still the problem, then, of conflicts when users have
> older (or newer) versions of Valentina installed in CFMSupport. Can
> this be fixed (Mantis #1090).

Hello,

It is effectively a VERY SERIOUS problem: I have just compiled the
same application (Doctor DB.rb, example of Valentina).
- on my portable with V4RB 2.05
- on my basic salary with V4RB 2.1B13

Each works on the machine which compiled it and does not work on the
other one.

Disturbing!

Thierry NAUZE        Saint-Denis de la Réunion