[V4RB] Vcomponents in package. Solution ? - YES !!!

jda jda at his.com
Tue Dec 13 10:59:47 CST 2005

>Thanks to Thomas Reed for writing such a valuable tool :)
>It is really great and it comes with sources as well (RB Project) so
>anybody can customize it for its own needs.

I tried this with my app, and it worked, too. Magic! Thanks, Stan.

But Ruslan, it still looks like Valentina defaults to the VComponents
folder, not the individual elements in the bundle. There is still the
problem, then, of conflicts when users have older (or newer) versions
of Valentina installed in CFMSupport. Can this be fixed (Mantis
#1090).

Jon