[V4RB] Boolean indexed?

Bill Mounce BillMounce at Comcast.net
Mon Dec 12 16:05:29 CST 2005

Also, I have a Boolean field that Studio says is index. I don't want
it indexed, but can't find a way to turn it off. There is no option
in the Property Inspector. Other boolean fields are not marked as
indexed.

The Schema Browser also lists the field as (Boolean):I:U. What does
"U" stand for? Unique? Which of course it can't be because it is
boolean.

If I try to delete the field, I get this error:

Kernel error: 0x23508
Primary key constraint violation occurred, table = "DICTIONARY",
constraint name = "PH_HEBREW_DICTIONARY".

I am not sure even how to set the Primary key.

When I click on "Data Browser," Studio crashes.

BIll