[V4RB] Query returning unmatched records ( DATE BETWEEN xxx AND yyy )

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Thu Dec 8 18:34:15 CST 2005

Hi,

Yes, this is true, I read this in SQL92 doc as well but seems it
doesn't work with Valentina.

This:
fldDate BETWEEN 'MM/DD/YYYY' AND 'MM/DD/YYYY'
returns the right record number.

This:
fldDate BETWEEN DATE 'MM/DD/YYYY' AND DATE 'MM/DD/YYYY'
never returns records. Never raises an exception either.

Stan