cursors

jacques perconte trash at technart.net
Tue Aug 30 07:36:29 CDT 2005

Hello all,

I’m new in here, in the director xtra...

I’m working with valentina for two weeks only, and I have some problems with
cursors, maybe technical ones or conceptual ones

Global curs, ccurs

on Qall bank

  query = "SELECT * from " & bank

  queen query, bank

end

on queen query, bank

  kServer = 2

  kReadWrite = 3

    curs = 0

    curs = new(xtra "VCursor", GetRef(gMb), query, kServer, kReadWrite)

    ccurs = GetRecordCount(curs)

end

if I use it once, everything is ok, but as soon I try to use it another time
I get error messages.

error 363

error 5

Maybe I do not have to declare more that one "new" Vcursor...

I do not find how to renew/change the sql query in the cursor.

If you could help me please, it's quiet urgent It's always ;)

thanks

 ¤

   jacques from Paris