REINDEX

Andrew Sinning andrew at learningware.com
Mon Aug 29 13:11:18 CDT 2005

Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

>I also think that bug is NOT in code of Valentina 1.11
>Too long it is tested and too many developers have use it.

Okay then Ruslan, I'm going to need your help figuring this out.

Let's think this through:  V4MD is the interface for creating, modifying
and reading data to Valentina 1.11.  If the bug is my code, then I must
be mis-using V4MD.  I have asked you what might cause a DELETE to break
the index, and the only thing you have offered is "How often do you
Flush()?"  I have tried running Flush() after every DELETE and UPDATE,
and I still find the index is broken.

Can you offer any other suggesting regarding what might cause the index
to become broken?