Question about unicode in Valentina 1

Paolo Sala paolo.sala at ff3d.com
Mon Aug 29 09:53:49 CDT 2005

My source is a MS_SQL database, with some character like "N" ...
so, i think my source is in unicode...(is it right?)
i use VB.NET to read data from SQL and put in Valentina DB to prepare a DB
for a CD (written with macromedia director MX)

I try to set all the system in Czech language, but nothing is changed...
all the character like "N" are lose...Valentina doesn't want to store this
char...

How you put japanese character in Valentina? let me know, so i'll try it!
Thanks in advance
Paolo