Question about unicode in Valentina 1

Paolo Sala paolo.sala at ff3d.com
Mon Aug 29 09:20:40 CDT 2005

I've realized a CD with Director MX that read a valentina DV ver. 1.
All the description in CD and Data are in Italian

The data are in MS-SQL on one of my customer Servers and with a software in
VB 6 I export data from SQL to Valentina

Now my customer need the same CD in Hungarian, so i re-write my software to
export data in VB.NET, that are able to use unicode string, but i cannot
import in Valentina 2, and with valentina 1 the unicode string are lose.
How i can export from SQL in Valentina 2?
Maybe i can use real basic, but i don't have the software and i have to
learn it in few days...
Let me know
Thanks!
Paolo