Question about unicode in Valentina 1

Paolo Sala paolo.sala at ff3d.com
Fri Aug 26 17:22:17 CDT 2005

Hi, i'm doing a Software that import from ms-sql to valentina DB version 1
Some character are in Czech language, but, even if i set in my Valentina Table the field property "language" in "Czech", I cannot include any unicode character.
I've tried to write directly some character in the field (with Valentina Studio 2), setting the keyboard in CS mode, but also in that case I cannot see the right character.

I use .NET with valentina COM object
in Debug mode i see the right character until i put it into a Valentina Field...after that, the valentina field store a wrong char...

Any idea? What's my mistake?
Thanks
Paolo