Updates to RB V2.05fc12

Damon Pillinger daisychain at iinet.net.au
Tue Aug 23 07:51:35 CDT 2005

HI Ruslan,
Yes Sergey, did a great job it use to take about 3 minutes to open now
it takes about 1-2 seconds.

Standing by for other updates

Thanks again.

Using Valentina my clients are reporting that what use to take 7 minutes
45 seconds with RB database now takes 7 seconds, what use to take 85
seconds now takes 3 seconds so I assume that the raw code would take
about 2.5 seconds to run with no database queries at all, so Valentina
is making a huge difference. I feel the need, the need for light
speed^2.

Best Regards

Damon L. Pillinger
Jensen 2005 by Daisychain