V4RB_205fc11_win

Damon Pillinger daisychain at iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 22 08:37:19 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan,
Come on we want details of the Valentina business trip, women, bars
etc...

No RB starts fine; it is when you double click on the Valentina database
from the IDE.

File/add data source/select Valentina and select a Valentina database.
It shows in the IDE
Then double click on the database in the IDE and crash

Best Regards

Damon L. Pillinger
Jensen 2005 by Daisychain
www.daisychain.no-ip.biz