ViSQL Carbon with Valentina 1.11 Posted

Frank Schima macsforever2000 at goodeast.com
Fri Aug 19 12:30:20 CDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Now that Ruslan has fixed the download for V4RB 1.11 (it was actually
1.10), I have posted a new version of ViSQL using the Valentina 1.11
engine. It is the Carbon (Mac) version, so let me know if you need
the Windows version and I'll see if someone (Keith?) can compile it
for me.

Briefly, ViSQL is a free tool to run SQLs against any Valentina 1.x
based database. It can export your database using a SQL Export and
also is the only way to do a SQL Import. ViSQL supports multiple SQL
statements separated by a semi-colon (;) and new line.

Be sure to match the Valentina version used to create your database
with the Valentina engine in ViSQL. And make a copy as I can take *no
responsibility* for damage to your database. The versions of ViSQL
posted on my site will not work with Valentina 2 databases - you
should use VStudio for that.

You can download ViSQL from here:
<http://homepage.mac.com/macsforever2000/visql.html>

Best regards,