[V4RB] Mac OS X .app bundle (REALbasic deployment question)

Malik Djelil (AlterConcept SAS) malik.djelil at alterconcept.com
Fri Aug 19 12:35:03 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan, Bob,

I have just tried the V4RB 2.0.5fc10 build.
No success.

Perhaps, this feature is not yet implemented in the plug-in (?).

> I *WAS* able to get it to run with
> the VComponents in the application bundle.
Bob, is it this location ?
MyApp.app/Content/VComponents/
(doesn't work for me)

For now (and for me), the Mach-O app. works with the VComponents located in
the "/Library/CFMSupport/" (I do not have tested an other location like the
Application Support folder).

Thanks,
Malik

PS: The VStudio VComponents are not exactly the same ones as the V4RB
VComponents.

===