[V4RB] Mac OS X .app bundle

Malik Djelil (AlterConcept SAS) malik.djelil at alterconcept.com
Fri Aug 19 02:49:35 CDT 2005

Hello,

I am new in the development with Valentina and REALbasic.
I have tested the R4RB 2.0.4 plug-in with REALbasic 2005 R2.

My application is a Mac OS X Mach-O bundle.
I would like to put the VComponents inside the bundle.
I have tried many locations, but it doesn't work.

For example, I have tried :
MyApp.app/Content/VComponents/
MyApp.app/Content/MacOS/VComponents/
also, i have put the VComponents content (without the folder) in:
MyApp.app/Content/MacOS/

Of course, I have read the documentation (deployment as described in the
V4RB reference 2 PDF) and I have looked into the support mail archives.

Thanks for your help,
Malik Djelil
AlterConcept (France)