IDE Valantina database takes a looog time to open

Serge sun2 at public.kherson.ua
Fri Aug 12 12:45:06 CDT 2005

Hi Damon,

> Hi Guys,
> Ok so I got it open but now when I view the contents of the database it
> takes about 10 minutes to show, the database only has about 1500
> records.

I don't now why do you use this way to view the contents of the database.
Why don't you use ViSQl or Vstudio for this?
As you know RB put all data to their listbox, it takes long time.

So, to create db with 1500 records I open example
"API_way/Records_AddDeleteUpdate"
And in the button "Add 10" change loop count to 1500.

Than I open db in constructor mode
when I view the contents of the database it
takes about 1 minutes and 40 sec to show.

Please do the same and say me your time.

I think that we will do some optimizations for RBDB next week.
Than I will test this problem and say you results.

Serge