V4RB Binary Links

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Apr 29 17:00:03 CDT 2005

On 4/29/05 4:52 PM, "Anna Kritselis" <akritselis at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I have a table completely made up of links.  It's a contract table that has a
> studentid, classroomid, gradelevelid, schoolyearid, etc.  I thought I would
> create a table - tblContract  - with one field (Contract Id) and then create
> the links.  Is that the way to do it?

Contract
    studentid,
    classroomid,
    gradelevelid,
    schoolyearid

Hmm, not sure.

Look. Binary Link is replacement of

    T1                         T2

                 T12

I.e. When 2 tables are linked by third table.
Other cases cannot be converted into Binary Link.
Name binaryLink underlines that it links TWO tables.

In your contract Table you link several tables in the same time?

Although I do not see how can be linked classroomid and gradelevelid.

So explain me and self what this contract table do?