V4RB v1 - What and where is the good version

Francois Van Lerberghe fvanlerberghe at freegates.be
Fri Apr 29 09:10:47 CDT 2005

Hello all,

I've experienced some problems with the latest V4RB 1.11 (december 19, 2004)
that seem to be related to wrong/corrupted indexes.
Wanting to go back to the previous version, I found on my computer 2
different V4RB 1.11 :
- first is created on september 9, 2004
- second is created on december 19, 2004

What are the differences between these 2 versions ? I don't find release
notes about these in the Paradigmasoft web site.

And looking at this, I see that the last v1 downloadable version of the V4RB
plugin is the 1.10 (february 4, 2004). Is this an error or are there some
known problem with the V4RB 1.11 ?

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin