V4MD_Turorial_2_en uploaded

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Wed Apr 27 16:54:12 CDT 2005

> You see .dir file for lesson2 but no text in PDF, right ?
right

Other little suggestion for next tutorial:
1. you can add two field for display the number of record: currRecPos and
tabRecCount
2. you can add two buttom for export and import DB...

Important (I think): I remember that you have many help request (in V1.x)
for export and import data contains RETURN char (in multilines field), if
you make and example... :-)

I think that the first tutorial for new user is good and very useful.

I wait for V4MD v2.0.3 and for more advanced tutorial.
Thanks
Paolo