V4RB2 bug 648 -> REALBASIC BUG

Olivier vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 27 14:28:19 CDT 2005

thank you John for your answer.

I made an error of type by sending my e-mail to RB !

The test is indeed:
dim st(500000)

   for i=0 to 500000
     st(i)="jhljhljhljhljhljhljhljhljhljhjhkjhzzzzzzz"
   next i
   for i=500001 to 500500
     try
       st(i)="jhljhljhljhljhljhljhljhljhljhjhkjhzzzzzzz"
     catch err as outOfBoundsException
     end try
   next i

It is correct?