[V4RB] Deploying application question

Giulio giulio at cantoberon.it
Mon Apr 18 18:26:00 CDT 2005

I'm playing  a little about deploying an RB application that uses
valentina DB.

I've been able to have it work fine copying all the valentina stuff on
the same folder of the application, OK.

Now I was trying to have the valentina files on a subfolder of the
application folder, to have a more clean application folder.

I have read on documentation:

"Note, Valentina searches first of all the application folder for
"vresources" folder. If it finds  it here, then Valentina assumes that
all other elements of Valentina folder also here."

I have tryied creating such vresources folder and put all Valentina
stuff there, but the application says it can't find the necessary
files.

have I misunderstood the docs? Is there a way to have all DLLs on a
subfolder of app folder?

Thank you,

        Giulio