Odd Errors returned

Chuck Neal chuck at mediamacros.com
Fri Apr 15 08:14:16 CDT 2005

Thanks guys.  I had 2 thoughts on what I did yesterday...

1. It is possible that adding the encryption after I moved in the data
could have messed something up.  What is the best order to do this?

2. Would a SQL dump be any better?  I am already trying to do the copy
SQL but the problem is that I have 500+ MB of binary image data and the
only way to copy it over is to extract and then re-insert (or am I
missing a command?)

I'll try something else.  Thanks for the pointers...

-Chuck
Chuck Neal
CEO, MediaMacros, Inc.
chuck at mediamacros.com
http://www.mediamacros.com
Check out the Developers Mall
Your one stop shop for all your Director Xtra Needs
http://www.mediamacros.net/customer