[v4rb] Still stymied by -61 error.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Apr 14 20:59:22 CDT 2005

On 4/14/05 6:26 PM, "Robert Nichols" <robert at formworkdesign.com> wrote:

Hi Robert,

1) what OS use server and what client?

2) you mean that ALWAYS if client and server on the same computer then you
have no problems, and if they are on 2 different computers,
then you get -61 ?
And this happens for any combination of computers ?

Hmm, then

* are you able run example which come with V4RB ?

* Are you able connect to Vserver using Vstudio?

* set Verbose for Vserver = 3 and check its log.

* is database registered on OTHER remote computer under Vserver ?