new web site - were are older downloads?

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Wed Apr 13 12:11:06 CDT 2005

>Hi Ruslan,
>
>I have found the old RB plugin on the website, but:
>
>Could you please make available all the old files, including documentation?
>
>Thank you,
>
>       Giulio

Ruslan, you should seriously consider creating an archive pages for
older versions for downloading as a rule.

However, I'd not mix the deprecated and current releases on the same page.

I would suggest adding additional column after beta on the downloads
page (last release, current beta, older releases) to keep things
clean and tidy.

Robert