[V4MD 2] Primary key

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Sat Apr 9 14:15:49 CDT 2005

> Please try save this example, and restart director.
Made and  in the V4MD Log.txt I get:

* V4MD *: VTable.setBlank()...
* V4MD *: VTable.addRecord()...
ERROR: 2

The alert is the same :(

It seems to me that the error is in the addRecord
Also in my project I get the error at the same handler <addRecord>

PS
I wait also for the other problem, (I send you the director example file...
remember?)
In Valentina 1.1 this code:
repeat with i = 1 to RecCount
fields = cursor.getRecord(i)
put fields
-- ["firstFld string", "secondFld string", "", ""]

 in Valentina 2 with the same code I've:
  -- ["firstFld string", "secondFld string", <VOID>, <VOID>]

Have you some news?

Tnx Paolo