app to create Mac Bundles

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Apr 9 10:43:02 CDT 2005

On 4/9/05 9:40 AM, "Olivier" <vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr> wrote:

Hi Oliver,

> Seen on the Realbasic list :
>
> App Bundler
> http://www.bitjuggler.com/products/appbundler/
>
> Small application it donationware (delivered with Realbasic code
> source) allowing to make Mac bundles very simply.
> I began to test it this morning, it is really very simple and seems
> effective.
>
> A simple solution to make bundles (for Mac)  including "Vcomponents"
> (Valentina 2) and the different resources of the application (the
> application itself, the databases already create, xml, text, pictures
> files....) ?

Probably, although I still think REALbasic itself should do bundles.

Btw, if I not mistake RB can do bundle if you build app as OS X only.
I.e. In the MACHO format.

Well, I think we can also provide V4RB_MACHO,
as separate archive of course...

BTW, anybody have try to run CARBON applications made with V4RB2
on OS 9?  I think this can work...