V4MD 2.0 and UTF-8

Joerg Folckers joerg at folckers.de
Wed Apr 6 22:13:18 CDT 2005

Hi!

There is the "romanLingo" flag for switching between single and double-byte
charactersets in Lingo. i did not test it ...

this flag is connected to the "inlineImeEnabled" flag.

also the xml-parser xtra seems to support utf-8 and utf-16,
but i did not test it.
http://www.macromedia.com/support/director/internet/using_xml_parser_xtra/using_xml_parser_xtra08.html

this is regarding mac/iso conversion:
http://www.macromedia.com/go/tn_14299