RE V4MD basic problem

Peter Salomon peter.salomon at gmx.net
Tue Apr 5 22:45:27 CDT 2005

Hi Greg,

yes it normally does, i´ve set (true,true)  for logfilefuction.

But i´m not sure if it works in the way i sent to the list.
in my initscripts functions are called in that way:

Valentinaref.logToMessageWindow = true
ValentinaRef.debugLevel = #kLogParams
ValentinaRef.logToFile(true, true)

sometimes logToMessageWindow does not work, it helps to type the line
into the messageWindow again after valentina is started

Make sure, thatyou use the latest version of V4MD, look into finder
info, the date must be:
31.5.2005, 15.01, the earlier version had a bug with the logfile.

regards, peter