Valentina 2.0 and RB 5.5

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sun Apr 3 16:14:12 CDT 2005

> >> 5. If I start with the Valentina 2 for RB win+mac (single
> user) how
> >> much would it be if I decide to upgrade to the client server
> >> valentina
> >> 2 win+mac version? (for use with my RB application?)
> >
> > Lynn ?

We don't have an upgrade path officially yet for that. I can certainly say
that we can offer the same $100 off that v1 customers have. If you've only
used V4RB 2 Pro for a short time (a couple of months at most) then Id just
apply the entire cost of V4RB 2 Pro towards whatever VDN membership you
wanted.

V4RB 2 Pro is $299, and VDN Platform Edition is $599, or $499 if you already
have any V4RB 1.x product. With Platform, you are getting everything in V4RB
Pro, with two years worth of upgrades, royalty free distribution of Embedded
Server (five connections) copies of Valentina Office Server for internal
use, and reseller discounting on Valentina Office Server. Also, VDN feature
requests and fixes are given a higher priority.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Proactive International, LLC