[V4MD] API string search, dir example request

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Fri Apr 1 08:34:28 CST 2005

Hi Ruslan ann Igor,
I need to know if  is possible to make this common search method:
1a. search in ONE TABLE in ALL FIELDS and show ALL fields
1b. search in ONE TABLE in ALL FIELDS and show custom list of fields (F1, F4, F7...)
2a. search in TWO (or more) LINK BINARY TABLE and show ALL fields
2b. search in TWO (or more) LINK BINARY TABLE and show only custom list of fields (F1, F4, F7...)

>From the previous your answer I understand that it's possible but with more repeat-loop code, it's right?

Can yuou make some example... the actualy example are basic...
Actually the dir example that you have made are:
-- search in ONE TABLE in ONE or TWO FIELDS (with union etc) and show always ALL table's fields

Last question: It's possible set the case insensitive for API string seaching?
Thanks Paolo