error 13 (OS X) and error 57 (OS 9)

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 14:14:31 CDT 2004

I have a customer who is trying to install VServer on
her Mac OS X server (running 10.2.8 I believe).
Everything goes fine and the service is running.  But
after installing our software on the client
workstations, she is unable to connect to the database
on the server.  She's getting error 13 under Mac OS X
(Panther) and error 57 under Mac OS 9.  Does anyone
know what these errors mean?  I know they're not
normal Valentina errors, but something is causing them
when trying to access a Valentina database.  I can't
find either one when searching Google.  A search for
error 13 says it's a type-mismatch under Windows, but
can't find anything about Mac OS.

Can someone help?

Thanks,

=====