How to track down doubloons in valentina ?

Beatrix Willius beatrix.willius at de.opel.com
Thu Sep 30 11:59:36 CDT 2004

Please find below a quick example from Access:

SELECT [PART_NUMBER], [Gross Value], [Phase Name]
FROM [epsilon vpps]
WHERE [PART_NUMBER] In (SELECT [PART_NUMBER] FROM [epsilon vpps] As Tmp
GROUP BY [PART_NUMBER] HAVING Count(*)>1 )
ORDER BY [PART_NUMBER];

This query searches for duplicates in the Part_Number field and also shows
Gross Value and Phase Name. If I want to search for duplicates in
something like First Name + Last Name, I would create a query with the
concatenated fields in it and base the duplicate search on this query.

Cannot check now, if this works in Valentina.

HTH

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Beatrix Willius
Adam Opel AG
CE Cost Reduction - Database-Team - IPC 33-01
Tel.: ++49-6142-7-50694 Fax: ++49-6142-7-63383