V4MD 1.11 Problem

Roland Hildebrandt r.hildebrandt at sbt.fr
Tue Sep 28 11:46:56 CDT 2004

>> We use SqlExecute(myDB, "DELETE FROM ...") nothing happens.
>
> Here also must be 363

No error after the DELETE. But nothing happens.

>> then we use SqlExecute(myDB, "UPDATE ... SET...")  error 363
>> or SqlExecute(myDB, "DELETE FROM ...") error 363
>
> And 363 come because record is locked by one of your existed cursors

All right, but I don't find any reason for which the record should be
locked.
NB : The error string for error 363 is not written in the docs and returns
"no error" :) in authoring mode.

I have finished the test project I will send it to you now off list.

Best regards
Roland Hildebrandt