[V4MD] Retrieve Picture field crashes Mac OS X 10.1

Nathan Friesen nfriesen at dyton.com
Mon Sep 27 14:40:40 CDT 2004

Ruslan,

Is there any place where I can get a list of supported or unsupported
systems/features? We're checking into what we agreed to with our client
on what the final product will run on. I suspect that we didn't make
any special cases for OS X 10.1, though, because we weren't aware that
it was problematic. If this is the case I'm sure we can make revisions
to the project and load the images from disk instead of the database,
or convince the client that OS X 10.1 is not very common any more and
for the few people who do have it we can suggest using the Classic
application. Having a place to check for known bugs during the
proposal, and development stages of a project would be great though.

Thanks for the help.

Nathan