French in V4RB 1.11 // Bug in V4RB.rbx

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Sep 27 20:03:58 CDT 2004

On 9/20/04 11:56 AM, "Thierry Nauze" <huancaya at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> Le 20 sept. 04, à 10:06, Ruslan Zasukhin a écrit :

> The database created with V4RB 1.10 (December, 2003) is correct.
> Language is correct: "French".
>
> With the same project but with V4RB.rbx (July or September, 2004) the
> database is create with the language "ASCII".
>
> What is annoying for sortings name.

I have test with V4rB pplugin from .sit.bin archive.
All works correctly.

I say Hmm.

Then I take V4RB.rbx from .zip archive and really it glitches.

Since .rbx plugin is produced by REAL converter, I can assume something bad
happens on conversion step. I think problem can be only with resources.

Thierry, if you develop on MAC then you can and should use .sit.bin archive.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com