error 613

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 09:04:38 CDT 2004

Does anyone else have any additional information about
this error?  I did get a response from Robert (thanks,
Robert), but the customer is still getting the error
and I can't think of what to do?  Does this always
indicate that there is something wrong with the SQL
query?  Or is there something else that might cause
it?

The customer is running on Mac OS 9.  We're using
VXCMD with Revolution.  All our tests under OS 9 were
successful during development, but this customer is
having this problem and we're trying to figure out
why.  I don't know how my query could be messed up
because it works on other OS 9 machines.  Any ideas?

Thanks again,

--- Chris Sheffield <cm_sheffield at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Here's another one.  I know this is a "wrong link"
> error, but what does that mean?  What would cause
> this
> error, and how can I fix it?
>
> Thanks,
>

> =====