V4RB: problem with dates

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Sun Sep 19 14:27:25 CDT 2004

Hi Ruslan,

Am 19. Sep 2004 um 13:30 Uhr schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

> I think the first query will work if you add () around dates
>
>> SELECT t1.BDatum, t2.Konto_Name, t3.Konto_Name, t4.Kategorie_Name,
>> t1.Betrag, t1.Kommentar
>> FROM Buchungen t1, Konten t2, Konten t3, Kategorien t4
>> WHERE t1.Herk_Konto=t2.RecID
>> AND t1.Ziel_Konto=t3.RecID
>> AND t1.Kategorie_ID=t4.RecID
>> AND ( t4.Kategorie_Name='Nahrungsmittel'
>> AND (t1.BDatum>='01.03.2004'
>> AND t1.BDatum<='31.03.2004')
>> )
>> ORDER BY t1.BDatum ASC

thats true, but I am not the coder. The user can click the restrictions
together and so I can get 3 different SQLString-Results and I would
expect that the output result is also the same.

I am unable to catch this possibilities by reading the restricitons and
build special rules too?

Will it with valentina 2.0 the same result or is there too differences
in coding-sorting of restricitons?

thanks for help

Claudius