error 123

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 11:15:55 CDT 2004

Thanks, Igor.  So can you think of a specific example
where this error might occur?  We're getting it
sometimes when trying to access a Valentina database
on CD-ROM.  So far I have been unable to reproduce the
problem on my own computer, but we now have two
customers who have gotten the error, and we can't
figure out why.  I realize it's coming from the OS,
but I'm not sure why.

--- Igor Gomon <giv at tlc.kherson.ua> wrote:

> > Sorry, platform is Windows (I think Windows XP
> > specifically).
> These are lines from winerror.h:
>
> // MessageId: ERROR_INVALID_NAME
> //
> // MessageText:
> //
> // The filename, directory name, or volume label
> syntax is incorrect.
> //
> #define ERROR_INVALID_NAME 123L // dderror
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Igor Gomon

=====