FIXED: UPDATE tbl SET fld = NULL

Roland Hildebrandt r.hildebrandt at sbt.fr
Tue Sep 14 15:56:51 CDT 2004

> Yes, I have told that I will make 1.11 for all products in nearest days
>
> --
> Best regards,

Hi,

So there will be a 1.11 version for V4MD ?
If there will be a new version, will the correction of the XTRA 1.10 include
:

- corruption of DB (wrong mIndex) after importascii of text field in crypted
database. (works fine with SQL insert)
- importascii fails if there is a varchar field longer than 509 chars in DB.
(works fine in 1.9.8 !!!).

Both points have been discussed on a thread starting 27/01/2004.

This would be quite important for us as far as we often use importascii to
transfer data from SQL server and those two combined problems make it
difficult to import long texts in an optimal way.

Best regards

Roland Hildebrandt