error 123

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 14:21:07 CDT 2004

Can anyone tell me what error 123 means?  I have
customers who are getting this occiasionally when
trying to access a database on CD-ROM.  I looked it up
on Google, which didn't give me a whole lot of info,
but one result referred to something about the file
name or volume being incorrect.  But I would think if
that were the case, I would get "error 510" from the
Valentina kernel.

Can anyone help?  Using Revolution and VXCMD.

Thanks,

=====
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally