Removing database from vServer

Kevin Windham kevo at gatorgraphics.com
Mon Sep 13 12:14:48 CDT 2004

On Sep 13, 2004, at 12:01 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> You can check easy if unregister have made work.
> Trash the db files that you have unregister.
> You must be able empty trash.
> This means that Vserver have close that files.
>
> Also after unregister, if to look inside of Master.vdb you should NOT
> see
> the record about that database.

I deleted the DB files. And the unregister call always succeeds in RB.
I don't get an error, but then I am not sure how to check for on
either.

After opening the master.vdb in Valentina, I can see the My Database1
is still listed. Is there no way to tell the server to unregister and
delete the DB files. I think this is possible in MySQL. It is easy to
create a new DB file on the server, it seems it should be similarly
easy to get rid of one.

Kevin