ValentinaServer as a plugin

Eric Ferrer wonderfef at noos.fr
Mon Sep 13 15:19:49 CDT 2004

Hello all,

I've just tried for the second time ValentinaServer and its friend
V4RB_Client.rbx.
Both look great, and I really like to take advantage of them right away!

But...
Is it planned to release ValentinaServer as a plugin for REALbasic ?
I'd really need to give my server application some specific
functionalites...

To finish, there is something that I don't understand: what's the use of the
parameter 'CursorLocation' when creating a new cursor?
All I see is that ClientSide is faster, so what's the point of ServerSide?

Thanks for your support
Eric