[OFF] access from OS X to linux computer.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Sep 12 14:24:26 CDT 2004

Hi All,

I have small problem, may be somebody can help?

I have in the local network

    OS X    -   Linux

I can connect from OS X to ftp of Linux computer.
It open me window, but in the read only mode.
I have login as root of that linux.

We have check that from other linux computer we can connect in r/w mode to
my linux computer, so problem look to be on OS X side.

Anybody know what is wrong?

Anybody can from his MAC OS X connect to his linux and be in the r/w mode?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com